Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy Equipment for Mens Health
31% of men over the age of 40 experience some degree of erectile dysfunction, which is the most commonly reported sexual condition. ED can be a sign of a physical or psychological condition. It can cause low self-confidence, stress and relationship strain. Inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse is the main symptom, followed by premature ejaculation, performance anxiety, and sexual abstinence.
Our Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy Equipment has over 80% success rate for ED.
Many forms of erectile dysfunction are caused by blocked blood vessels in the penile region. Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy(EDSWT), more commonly known as Acoustic Shockwave Therapy, clears plaque out of blood vessels while encouraging the growth of new blood vessels. To restore natural erectile function, non-invasive, low-intensity sound waves pass through erectile tissue during this non-surgical, well tolerated procedure. There is little to no pain or downtime following the Acoustic Shockwave Therapy, with most patients resuming normal activity the same day.
Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy Equipment for Mens Health Indications
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) of Vascular Origin
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) of Chronic Pain
- Chronic Penile Pain Syndrome
- Peyronie’s disease
- Premature ejaculation
Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy Equipment for Mens Health Features and Benefits
- Treats the cause, not just the symptoms
- Enables Spontaneous Erections
- Visible Results within 3 weeks
- Offers proven clinical long-term results
- Completely safe with no side effects
- Non-invasive, totally painless
- Triggers natural repair mechanisms by increasing blood flow
- Restores sex life with stronger, firmer, longer-lasting erections
- 80%+ Success Rate
- Compatible with other treatments