Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1
Model No.: BS-COL1
The Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1 from LUMSAIL MEDICAL is a versatile and efficient solution for animal surgeries. It utilizes advanced CO2 laser technology to provide less painful procedures, minimal bleeding, reduced swelling, precise surgical outcomes, and faster recovery for animals. This portable system is ideal for veterinary clinics and offers a range of applications, including declaws, tumor removal, spays and neuters, and amputations.
- Sealed-off CO2 Laser Technology
- CW, Pulse, and Super Pulse Operation Modes
- Thin Film Key Switch, Microprocessor Controlled
- Alphanumeric Message Display
- 7-joint spring balanced articulated arm
- Pilot Beam Of Diode Laser
- Safety Protection with automatic alarm
- Less Pain: Nerve endings are sealed as the laser cuts.
- Minimal Bleeding: Small blood vessels are sealed during surgery.
- Reduced Swelling: The laser operates without physical contact.
- Sterilization: The surgical site is sterilized by the laser.
- Faster Recovery: Reduced bleeding and swelling contribute to faster healing.
- Precision: Adjustable laser beam allows for precise surgical procedures.
- Declaws – Scalpel blade or a nail trimmer is the traditional way of declaws, that was painful and time consuming. Laser surgery to declaw will make cats have little pain.
- Ear Hematoma – One of the CO2 laser features, selectively and gently going through layers of tissue, makes the CO2 laser excellent for ear hematoma due to the small opening needed to drain the fluid.
- Skin Tumor – Laser can completely ablate the small tumors lesion and make pets have less discomfort during the recovering time.
- Dog Neuter – CO2 laser can also treat dog neuters due to the advantages of minimal bleeding and less pain.
- Amputation – CO2 laser is particularly good at amputations. Minimal bleeding during the laser surgery allows the surgery to perform much faster.