Portable Type Surgical CO2 Laser BS-COL1
This model of CO2 laser treatment machine is a portable and compact model of this kind. It is widely used in hospitals, clinics for surgery and plastic treatment. The laser source is sealed CO2, and the wavelength falls at 10.6um. Micro-computer provides high definition of laser beam which ensures the treatment effect, also safety. The 7-joints articulated arm support is also equipped on this portable model for the convenient of treatment. The cooling system is enclosed liquid based circulation, with little sound when working.
Portable and compact CO2 surgical laser BS-COL1 is widely used in hospitals, clinics for general surgery and plastic surgery. The laser source is sealed off CO2, with wavelength at 10.6um. Laser is led through high precision 7-joints articulated arm to facilitate operation. The cooling system is enclosed liquid based circulation, effective and reliable.
CO2 Laser Medical Instrument is widely used, and adapted to general surgery, gynecology, otorhinolaryngology, plastic surgery, anoenterology, dermatology etc., where is needed the shallow cutting in open and intuitive operations such as, stanch-bleeding, solidafication, carbonization. It can get remarkable curative effects, especially in the treatments of cervical erosion, underarm odor, VD disease (such as condyloma acuminata), corn, etc. It also has curative effects to some dermatological diseases and some animal illness.
Portable Type Surgical CO2 Laser BS-COL1 Features
- Sealed-off CO 2 laser technology
- CW, Pulse and Super Pulse Operation Modes
- Thin Film Key Switch, Microprocessor Controlled
- Alphanumeric Message Display
- 7-joint spring balanced articulated arm
- Pilot Beam Of Diode Laser
- Safety Protection with automatic alarm
Portable Type Surgical CO2 Laser BS-COL1 Treatment range:
The CO2 laser therapy apparatus is suitable extensively in departments as dermatological, ENT, gynecological and general surgical for cautery and vaporization treatment.
- General Surgery: haemangioma, adipoma, steatoma, rectal cancer
- Oral Surgery: epulis, buccal haemangioma, mucous cyst, lichen planum
- Otolaryngology: auricle vegetation, nose tumour and tumor of paranasal sinus, benign tumour of oropharynx, gular haemangioma, vocal polyp, laryngo-carcinoma, chronic pharyngitis, chronic rhinitis, chronic laryngitis
- Urology: meatus urinary condyloma, redundant prepuce, caruncle of urethra, polyp of penis
- Gynecology: myoma of uterus, cervical erosion, cervical polyp, vagina condyloma
- Dermatology: wart, common wart, venereal wart, herpes labial, herpes zoster, nevus pigment,
- Cosmetology: dispel wringkle tache, stains of face nevus, vegetation and underarm odour