MiniWave Max Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Equipment
MINIWAVE MAX for Pain Treatment
High energy shock wave is an effective method for pain treatment. It uses the characteristics of acoustic waves to generate energy and penetrate deep into the corneal layer, so as to promote blood flow and activate collagen. A shock wave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shock wave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shock waves causes the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Frequency ranges from 1Hz to 21Hz, energy from 10 – 190mJ, adjustable stepping at 5mJ, you could choose the frequency according to your pain level.
In-door and Out-door use
MiniWave Max ESWT machine is used in clinics or even out of room, powered by either AC power from wall, or by external portable battery (with MiniWave power bank box).
A medium capacity power bank (by rechargable battery, weight about 1.7kg) can support over 50000 shoots, which can be used for 20-50 different treatments. Everything can be put in backpack, and treatment can be done at any place, as sports field, camping park, or even on a car.
Soft Tissue Repair
- Shoulder: frozen shoulder, long head biceps tendonitis, subacromial bursitis, calcified supraspinatus tendonitis;
- Elbow: lateral epicondylitis of humerus, medial epicondylitis of humerus;
- Wrist: tenosynovitis, finger arthritis;
- Knee: patellar tendonitis, knee arthritis;
- Foot: plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, Achilles tendon shortening;
- Neck and waist: neck and shoulder muscle pain, coccyx pain, third lumbar transverse process syndrome.
Hard Tissue Diseases
- Bone tissue diseases: nonunion, delayed union and nonunion of fracture, avascular necrosis of femoral head in adults;
- Hemiplegic cerebral palsy: Muscle erosion, nerve damage;
- Wound healing: wound healing, diabetic foot, pressure sores;
- Andrology diseases: impotence, prostatic inflammation, genital sclerosis;
- Temporomandibular disorders: clicking of joint, jaw movement disorder
MINIWAVE MAX for ED Treatment
MINIWAVE Max ShockWave Therapy:
MINIWAVE MAX for Cellulite Treatment
MINIWAVE MAX is used as a “stand-alone” application or in combination with other applications or treatment techniques. In case of the ‘stand-alone’ application, the focus is generally on improving the skin structure and connective tissue. Typical application areas are connective tissue weakness (upper arm, underbelly, etc.), stretch marks (striae), love handles etc.
Using Shockwaves for skin tightening, cellulite and general connective tissue tightening treatments has the following advantages:
- non-invasive treatment
- no down time
- pain-free application
- simple application
- visible results
- Stretch marks
- Facial wrinkles
- Skin tightening (general) and body contouring
- Aesthetic scar treatment
- Supporting lymphatic drainage
- Burn scars/marks