MiniWave Max Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Equipment Supports Direct Current Use
MiniWave MAX Indications
MINIWAVE MAX for Pain Treatment
High energy shock wave is an effective method for pain treatment. It uses the characteristics of acoustic waves to generate energy and penetrate deep into the corneal layer, so as to promote blood flow and activate collagen cells.
A shock wave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase.
Shock wave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shock waves causes the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
In addition, shock waves cause the production of endofibrin and reduce the sensitivity of the affected area to pain, the above several mechanisms are aimed at the synthetic effect of the injury, and can achieve long-term effective treatment for the patient’s pain. By improving the metabolism of the treated area and reducing the inflammatory response in the affected area, shock wave therapy also promotes the recovery of the tissue. Its mechanisms include relaxing the calcium deposit in the affected area, reducing edema and increasing the mechanical load of the tissue.
Frequency ranges from 1Hz to 21Hz, you could choose the frequency according to your pain level.
Soft Tissue Repair
- Shoulder: frozen shoulder, long head biceps tendonitis, subacromial bursitis, calcified supraspinatus tendonitis;
- Elbow: lateral epicondylitis of humerus, medial epicondylitis of humerus;
- Wrist: tenosynovitis, finger arthritis;
- Knee: patellar tendonitis, knee arthritis;
- Foot: plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, Achilles tendon shortening;
- Neck and waist: neck and shoulder muscle pain, coccyx pain, third lumbar transverse process syndrome.
Hard Tissue Diseases
- Bone tissue diseases: nonunion, delayed union and nonunion of fracture, avascular necrosis of femoral head in adults;
- Hemiplegic cerebral palsy: Muscle erosion, nerve damage;
- Wound healing: wound healing, diabetic foot, pressure sores;
- Andrology diseases: impotence, prostatic inflammation, genital sclerosis;
- Temporomandibular disorders: clicking of joint, jaw movement disorder
MINIWAVE MAX for ED Treatment
- Improves function in 75% of men who did not respond to ED medications.
- No down time. You can resume normal daily activities right away.
- 75% of men experience positive results post treatment
About 50% of men experience decreased quality of erections.
The only treatment of its kind, MINIWAVE Max ShockWave Therapy:
MINIWAVE MAX for Cellulite Treatment
MINIWAVE MAX Shockwave Therapy is used as a “stand-alone” application or in combination with other applications or treatment techniques. In case of the ‘stand-alone’ application, the focus is generally on improving the skin structure and connective tissue. Typical application areas are connective tissue weakness (upper arm, underbelly, etc.), stretch marks (striae), love handles etc.
Using Shockwaves for skin tightening, cellulite and general connective tissue tightening treatments has the following advantages:
- non-invasive treatment
- no down time
- pain-free application
- simple application
- visible results
- Stretch marks
- Facial wrinkles
- Skin tightening (general) and body contouring
- Aesthetic scar treatment
- Supporting lymphatic drainage
- Burn scars/marks