Lumsail BS-MH800 DVT Prevention Deep Vein Thrombosis Intermittent DVT Pump
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms in a deep vein. Blood clots occur when blood thickens and clumps togerher. Most deep vein blood clots occur in the lower leg or thigh. They also can occur in the other parts of the body.
The BS-MH800 DVT system is an external pneumatic compression (EPC) system for the prevention of DVT. Muscles are rendered in effective as an assist in venous return during surgery. The BS-MH800 DVT pump functions as a secondary pump to oripel venous blood out of the deep veins while a patient is undergoing surgical procedures.
BS-MH800 DVT intermittent pneumatic compression device produces automatically timed cycles of compressed air.
The system consists of an air pump and a soft pliable compression garment(s) for the foot, calf or thigh. The controller supplies compression on a pre-set timing cycle (12 seconds inflation followed by 48 seconds of deflation) at a suggested pressure setting, 45mmHg in the 1st chamber, 40 mmHg in the 2nd chamber and 30mmHg in the 3rd chamber for the Leg and 120mmHg for the Foot. The pressure in the garments is transferred to the extremity, augmenting venous blood flow when the leg is compressed, reducing stasis. This process also stimulates fibrinolysis; thus, reducing the risk of early clot formation.
Features of Lumsail BS-MH800 DVT Prevention (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Intermittent DVT Pump:
Intelligent and Simple
- Preset pressure, One-click automatic operation
- Intelligent identification: it can automatically identify different types of leg sleeves connected
- Two leg mode or one leg mode can be adopted, which is suitable for different environments
Safe and Durable
- Intelligent alarm and fault prompt, fast, efficient and simple troubleshooting
- High-performance lithium battery, fast full charge in 2 hours, can be used continuously for 4-6 hours
Flexible and Portable
- Unique hook design, good shock resistance and convenient storage
- Detachable power cord, anti falling jacket design, anytime, anywhere
- Ultra silent design, even if it runs at night, it does not affect the patient’s rest
Applications of Lumsail BS-MH800 DVT Prevention (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Intermittent DVT Pump:
This product is mainly used in:
Orthopedics, obstetrics and Gynecology, neurosurgery, Urology, general surgery, ICU, neurology, operating room, geriatrics and departments of lower limb braking and long-term bedridden patients