LUMSAIL BS-ECG301 Electrocardiograph ECG / EKG Machine with 6 Channel
The electrocardiograph (ECG) is an instrument that records surface potentials associated with the electrical activity of the heart. The surface potentials are conducted to the instrument by metal contacts called electrodes which are fixed to various parts of the body.
Working principle of electrocardiograph:
It works on the principle that a contracting muscle generates a small electric current that can be detected and measured through electrodes suitably placed on the body.
For a resting electrocardiogram, a person is made to lie in the resting position and electrodes are placed on arms, legs and at six places on the chest over the area of the heart. The electrodes are attached to the person’s skin with the help of a special jelly.
The electrode picks up the current and transmit them to an amplifier inside the electrocardiograph. Then electrocardiograph amplifies the current and records them on a paper as a wavy line.
In an electrocardiograph, a sensitive lever traces the changes in current on a moving sheet of paper.
A modern electrocardiograph may also be connected to an oscilloscope, an instrument that display the current on a screen.
LUMSAIL BS-ECG301 Electrocardiograph ECG Machine with 6 Channel Applications:
- it indicates the rate and rhythm or pattern of contraction of heart
- it gives a clue about the condition of heart muscle and is used to diagnose heart disorders
- it helps the doctors to determine whether the heart is normal, enlarged or if its certain regions are damaged
- it can also reveal irregularities in heart’s rhythm known as ‘arrhythmia’
- it is used by doctors to diagnose heart damage in conditions like high blood pressure, rheumatic fever and birth defects
- an ECG also helps to determine the location and amount of injury caused by heart attack and later helps to assess the extent of recovery
Features of LUMSAIL BS-ECG301 Electrocardiograph ECG Machine with 6 Channel:
- 7 inch high resolution color touch screen
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition and display
- ECG Automatic measurement and interpretation function
- Complete digital filters, resisting baseline drift, AC and EMG interference
- Compact and lightweight design
- Support USB flash disk and micro SD card to extend memory
- Software upgrade via USB/SD card
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery