LLLT Low Level 650nm / 670nm Diode Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth System BS-LL7H
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-chemical, non-invasive treatment that is being used commonly for the treatment of hair loss. LLLT (low level laser therapy) is delivered by a device that contains panels of lasers that shine on the scalp. BS-LL7H is high-end laser hair loss treatment system, based on 650nm and 670nm low level diode laser technology.
European studies have shown that LLLT stops hair loss in 85% of cases and stimulates new hair growth in 55% of cases. The therapeutic light-energy is absorbed by the cells and the process of cell repair begins, it stimulates the production of energy at the cellular level, therefore, improving cell function. BS-LL7H Low Level Lasers are referred to as “cold” lasers because they do not release energy in the form of heat. The light wavelength emitted from a low level laser actually will repair tissues that have impaired cellular metabolism by stimulating blood circulation, encouraging regeneration of normal healthy tissues.
The BS-LL7H system integrates 4 pieces of diode laser panel, with totally 400 high quality laser diodes, to emit powerful LLL (low level laser) for hair loss therapy. What’s more it integrates micro-urrent therapy function as assisted treatment.
LLLT Low Level 650nm / 670nm Diode Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth System BS-LL7H Features:
- High density non-ablative diode laser
- Large treatment size 4 pieces of laser panel
- Laser panel height is adjustable by articulated arm
- Deep penetration by the LLL (low level laser) for hair restoration treatment
- Microcurrent probe (handheld) and comb for hair regrowth therapy
- Applicable for all skin type and hair type
- Comfortable and painless for clients
- No downtime
LLLT Low Level 650nm / 670nm Diode Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth System BS-LL7H Application:
- Male pattern baldness (Androgenic Alopecia)
- Female pattern baldness (female-pattern alopecia)
- Thinning hair
- Damaged or broken hair
- Alopecia areata
- Traction Alopecia