Centrifuge BS-CH500L with Stainless steel brackets
A centrifuge is a device, generally driven by an electric motor, that puts an object, e.g., a rotor, in a rotational movement around a fixed axis. A centrifuge works by using the principle of sedimentation: Under the influence of gravitational force (g-force), substances separate according to their density.
Features of Centrifuge BS-CH16R:
- Maintenance-free high-torque DC brushless motor with fast lifting speed, high precision and ultra-low noise.
- Touch panel and LCD display, easy to read all parameters.
- Even bigger operation space chamber compare to similar products on market.
- RCF value can be calculated automatically.
- Special damping structure to reduce vibration of the unit when working.
- Electrical door interlock to control the door operation for safety guarantee; Door cannot be opened during working procedure.
- Rich stainless steel brackets for choose.