A centrifuge is a device, generally driven by an electric motor, that puts an object, e.g., a rotor, in a rotational movement around a fixed axis. A centrifuge works by using the principle of sedimentation: Under the influence of gravitational force (g-force), substances separate according to their density.
Features of Centrifuge BS-CH16R:
- Maintenance-free high-torque AC frequency conversion motor with fast lifting speed, high precision and ultra-low noise. Adjustable temperature function enables various usages.
- Microcomputer control, blue backlight intelligent interface, digital and liquid crystal display rotation speed, centrifugal force, remaining time, arbitrary setting of up and down speed gear and fault display.
- With 5 inch HD touch screen control, easy- operate and intuitive. The setup and running parameters can be displayed on the screen simultaneously.
- A variety of adapters to enable the machine be able to work with different applications and types of pipes.
- Multiple protection, include over-speed, over-temperature, Auto-Lock and so on for safety and reliability.