BS-UC1 Veterinary Use Ultrasonic Therapy Machine for Pain Relief
Therapeutic Ultrasound is a sound pressure wave that penetrates tissues for therapeutic effects. The effects of ultrasound can be thermal heat to increase circulation or to induce a mild inflammatory response to stimulate healing. It can also be used to cause mechanical effects to increase cellular activity and nutrition.
Ultrasound is helpful in treating muscle spasms, muscle knots, trigger points, scar tissue, muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, calcifications, joint swelling, inflammation, bursitis, bruising, and fracture healing.
- Muscle strains and tears
- Sprains and ligament injuries
- Joint contracture or tightness
- Chronic pain and inflammation after wound
- Dual handpiece with different ultrasound frequency
- 1MHz and 3MHz output
- LCD screen displays the fluency and timer
- Easy to operate and maintain