BS-UC1 Ultrasonic Therapy Machine For Physiotherapy and Pain Relief Treatments
Ultrasonic is a new cosmetic technique. Use virbration of high-frequency ultrasonic (1MHz to 3MHz) to the blood circulation, facilitate the metabolis, thus relief pain.
Pain affects the quality and enjoyment of life, especially for those who suffer chronic pain. Sound Care Plus is ultrasound therapy device for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain. The Sound Care Plus, when used consistently, can help speed the healing process dramatically. The Sound Care Plus can be used by patients in pain as well as athletes that are looking for faster healing and recovery.
This high-tech facial uses a specialized ultrasonic/ultrasound machine that emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions. The esthetician can customize the ultrasonic facial according to each client’s skin type and skincare needs.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness and irritation that can sometimes result from Microdermabrasion or AHA peels.
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulates skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitates hydration and plumps the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. Unless an active product is pushed deep into the lower levels of the epidermis, it won’t have a lasting, anti-aging impact on the skin.
- Safe for most people: The sonic waves emitted by the ultrasound machine aren’t harmful to your health. However, if you have an autoimmune disorder, a diagnosed heart disorder or cancer, it’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment. Anyone living with a chronic health condition should check with his or her physician before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The ultrasonic facial is gentle, non-invasive suitable for most skin types, from acne to rosacea and sun-damaged skin. Because the ultrasonic mechanism is so effective at cleaning clogged pores, painful extractions are unnecessary. Your skin will have that lit-from-within glow – making it the perfect treatment to indulge in before a big event. Once your skin is rejuvenated and healthy looking, maintain your results with monthly ultrasonic facials.