BS-LL7 LLLT Low Level Hair Regrowth Laser with 120 Laser Diodes
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-chemical, non-invasive treatment that is being used commonly for the treatment of hair loss. LLLT (low level laser therapy) is delivered by a device that contains panels of lasers that shine on the scalp.
The therapeutic light-energy is absorbed by the cells and the process of cell repair begins, it stimulates the production of energy at the cellular level, therefore, improving cell function. Low Level Lasers are referred to as “cold” lasers because they do not release energy in the form of heat. The light wavelength emitted from a low level laser actually will repair tissues that have impaired cellular metabolism by stimulating blood circulation, encouraging regeneration of normal healthy tissues.
European studies have shown that LLLT stops hair loss in 85% of cases and stimulates new hair growth in 55% of cases.
The BS-LL7 system integrates 4 pieces of diode laser panel, with totally 102 laser diodes, to emit powerful LLL (low level laser) for hair loss therapy. What’s more it integrates microcurrent (BIO) therapy function as assisted treatment.
– High density non-ablative diode laser
– Large treatment size 4 pieces of laser panel
– Laser panel height is adjustable by articulated arm
– Deep penetration by the LLL (low level laser) for hair restoration treatment
– Microcurrent probe (handheld) and comb for hair regrowth therapy
– Applicable for all skin type and hair type, comfortable and painless for clients
– No downtime
- Male pattern baldness (Androgenic Alopecia)
- Female pattern baldness (female-pattern alopecia)
- Thinning hair
- Damaged or broken hair
- Alopecia areata
- Traction Alopecia