BS-COLP5 30W Ultra Pulse 10600nm CO2 Surgical Laser System
The spectral absorption of water provides the CO2 Surgical Laser with the ability to coagulate, vaporize, or cut, tissue depending on the power density and the energy level applied by the surgeon. When the laser beam is defocused, the laser vaporizes the soft tissue, and when the laser is focused the laser can cut like scalpel.
The laser beam is a highly concentrated and powerful beam of light that interacts with tissue in some extraordinary ways. Surgeons use CO2 lasers because of their outstanding precision. The laser beam is so accurate that an area less than one millimeter in diameter can be treated, while scarcely affecting surrounding tissue. Moreover, CO2 laser surgery is implemented in microsurgery and in rigid endoscopy, enabling surgical precision to a fraction of a millimeter.
- Sealed-off CO2 laser technology.
- CW, repeat pulse and super pulse operation modes
- LCD touch screen
- 7-joint spring-balanced articulated arm
- Pilot beam of 5mW diode laser
- Safety protection with alarming automatically
- General Surgery: haemangioma, adipoma, steatoma, rectal cancer
- Oral Surgery: epulis, buccal haemangioma, mucous cyst, lichen planum
- Otolaryngology: auricle vegetation, nose tumour and tumor of paranasal sinus, benign tumour of oropharynx, gular haemangioma, vocal polyp, laryngo-carcinoma, chronic pharyngitis, chronic rhinitis, chronic laryngitis
- Urology: meatus urinary condyloma, redundant prepuce, caruncle of urethra, polyp of penis
- Gynecology: myoma of uterus, cervical erosion, cervical polyp, vagina condyloma
- Dermatology: wart, common wart, venereal wart, herpes labial, herpes zoster, nevus pigment, cutaneous malignant tumour
- Cosmetology: dispel wringkle tache, stains of face nevus, vegetation and underarm odour