BS-CH9S Colon Hydrotherapy Equipment Colon Cleansing Machine Colonic Irrigation
What is Colonic Hydrotherapy?
Colonics or Colonic Hydrotherapy is a technique of washing out the colon with special, high tech enemas. The concept has been around for 2,000-3,000 years and has much merit when used for selected conditions. A session usually takes about 45 min and is conducted in a spa like atmosphere to encourage relaxation and comfort.
Colon Hydrotherapy Equipment Colon Cleansing Machine, also known as colonic irrigation, is often practiced as a form of alternative medicine. The procedure commonly involved the use of Colonic Irrigation Systems, which are medical devices originally intended for bowel preparation before radiological or endoscopic procedures. When using the machine, client lies down on the hydrotherapy bed relaxed and the filtered constant temperature water will be pumped through the rectum via a tube. Fluids and waste are expelled through another tube.
The colon cleanse has been used to improve the bodies’ natural detoxification processes, restore digestive health and improve the overall quality of life. The mainly purpose of Hydrotherapy is to remove toxin in the colon, relieve constipation, prevent diseases, lose weight, promote general health and well-being.
- Automatic controller: The patient is able to operate by himself.
- Control panel with 2 screens, one for patient to watch the operation and another for doctor for observe.
- Colon catheter is disposable.
- Hydrotherapy bed is human-friendly designed.
- Integrated medicine feed device, which is suitable to apply medicine to colon after cleanse colon.