SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment For Cellulite Reduction
Introducing the SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment For Cellulite Reduction from LUMSAIL MEDICAL.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a common feature in human body; as it should be since cellulite affects 90% of women, some less for men. Because cellulite is such a normal process in women, medical science was not interesting in treating it or developing a cure, for aesthetics purpose or to relief uncomfortable feeling caused by that, especially severe cellulite symbols. The bottom line is that cellulite forms in the superficial fat. That is the area right under the top layer of skin. The superficial layer is the last area to be affected by weight loss, almost useless by physical exercises orise or diet, it’s hard to get rid of cellulite. As a result weight management and cellulite treatment are completely two separate issues.
What causes cellulite?
Recent studies have concluded two main causes of cellulite. One is the formation of connective tissue in women. Men and women organize their fat differently. In men, the connective tissue which holds fat runs parallel to the skin. This means their fat does not pull down but is smoothly organized under the skin. This is the reason why men don’t have cellulite. Women however, organize their fat in connective tissue which runs perpendicular to the skin. This results in fat pulling down the skin; leaving an uneven bumpy surface or what you see as cellulite. The second major cause of cellulite is the wearing down of elasticity in the connective tissue. The connective tissue is made of collagen. As the skin’s elasticity wears down, it can no longer hold excess fat. The fat then bulges out and gives the appearance of dimpled skin.
How does Cellulite Acoustic Wave Therapy technology works?
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) is a new painless treatment for reducing cellulite and making skin look smoother. It was originally developed in Europe where research proved that acoustic waves are effective in correcting connective tissue which dimple skin and increase skin’s elasticity by stimulating collagen production. It ues pressure waves which penetrate through the skin deeply and underlying fat to smooth out dimples and firm skin. AWT can be used on most problem areas such as stomach, thighs, buttocks, or arms. Treatment procedure consists of a 30 minute session and patients usually need six treatments to notice successful results.
Smartwave BS-SWT5000 works by creating rapid pulsations on the surface of the skin while sending pressure waves to deeper areas where the cellulite develops. The vibrational pressure wave stretches the reinforcing connective tissue fibers and restores the skin’s natural elasticity. Stimulates the production of collagen, preventing the supporting fibrous layer of the invading fat lobules from becoming stronger and making the skin significantly smoother.
From the view of transmitter, Smartwave BS-SWT5000 smartwave has 6 different alloy made transmitters targeting to different depth and treatment disease. It includes 6mm/ 15F mm/ 15C mm/ 15D mm/ 25mm / 36mm for optional, more for ODM) which covers most applications for physical treatments as well as aesthetics treatments.
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment Indications
- Stretch mark
- Connective tissue
- Loose skin get tightened
- Body Reshaping and slimming
- Assist treatment for cryolipolysis
- Assist treatment for Cavitation
- Assist treatment for laser lipolysis
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment Features and Benefits
- Just with few treatments, client will feel skin looks smoother, tighter and firmer and visible lumps are diminished and often completely removed
- Preset protocols for aesthetics abd unlimited customized settings
- Genuine 5 Bar energy output per pulse, frequency up to 22Hz
- 6 different metal alloy made transmitter, fully functional
- AC110V-230V adapted, max. power 250W
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment Specifications
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-50mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications
Interested in knowing more about SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment?
Please contact us for more information.