Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000
Introducing the Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 from LUMSAIL MEDICAL.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) Equipment is the ultimate solution for chronic orthopedic indications (as described below). Lumsail was developed after extensive theoretical expertise and practical experience in the field of shock wave therapy, as one of its masterpieces and one of the most significant devices in the orthopedic field. When other therapies such as corticosteroids and conventional physiotherapy fail, Lumsail provides highly efficient results; it is a safe, non-invasive and rapid non-surgical method for treating resistant or non responsive orthopedic injuries, as well as chronic inflammations, reducing pain and increasing function level dramatically.
The effects of SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Shock Wave Therapy Equipment occur across several levels:
- Cell Level Change – shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
- Blood Flow Change – Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
- Muscle Tone Reduction – Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
- Pain Reduction – Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Indications
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons
- Pain in the groin area
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Features and Benefits
- Genuine 5 Bar energy output per pulse, frequency up to 22Hz
- 6 different metal alloy made transmitter, fully functional and durable
- AC110V-230V adapted, max. power 250W
SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Specifications
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-55mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications
Interested in knowing more about SMARTWAVE BS-SWT5000 Shock Wave Therapy Equipment?
Please contact us for more information.