Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000
Introducing the Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000 from LUMSAIL MEDICAL.
Radial extracorporeal shockwave therapy is an effective treatment for pain relief.
Life is no longer a pain. Discomfort, aches and pain in the shoulder, elbow, heel or back: chronic pain affects body and mind, and lessens the quality of life. When used in conjunction with the BS-SWT6000 method, Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) relieves musculoskeletal pain even if other therapies proved ineffective.
Smartwave BS-SWT6000 is an outpatient therapy which fights the causes of chronic pain without the need for injections, medication or surgery. Most patients find considerable relief from pain in just one to three sessions at short intervals. Knee problems, headaches and migraines, or dizziness: trigger points – often caused by poor body posture or excessive strain – just might be the cause. Smartwave Method is particularly gentle and effective without the risk of nerve injury due to injection or other procedure.
Advantages of Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Treatment
- By the targeted application of the shockwaves , stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
- The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals , except the short -term effect of local anaesthesia ,if used .
- The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards .
- Thanks to ambulatory treatment , work absences are reduced to a minimum . Additionally , training routine absences for sport athletes is likewise reduced .
- For some indications , such as Tennis Elbow , there is really no other effective treatment .
Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Indications
- Tendinitis of the shoulder
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. neck
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis /rhizarthritis
- Periostitis / Tartan Syndrome (state after overload)
- Periostitis / shin splints (condition after overload)
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Muscular pain soleus / gastrocnemius
- Muscular dysbalances
- Muscular pain quadratus lumborum/gluteus
- Muscular pain quadriceps
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Trapezius muscle
- Relieve pain caused by prostatitis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Irritable bladder
Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000 Specifications
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-60mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications
Interested in knowing more about Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Smartwave BS-SWT6000?
Please contact us for more information.