Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1
Why use CO2 laser for animal surgery?
The advantages Of veterinary co2 laser treatment include Less Pain, No bleeding, Less Swelling, Precise, Sterile, Faster Recovery
- Less Pain: laser seals nerve endings as it cuts
- Less Bleeding: seals small blood vessels
- Less Swelling: No physical contact
- Sterilization: laser sterilizes the surgical site
- Faster Recovery since less bleeding / swelling
- Precision benefited by adjustable laser beam
Introducing the Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1 from LUMSAIL MEDICAL.
Model No.: BS-COL1
The indication of CO2 surgical laser is based on the principle of Photothermal Ablation . When CO2 laser is delivered to the soft tissue of animals, the laser light energy is absorbed by the water existing in the soft tissue. By heating up and vaporizing the water, it tears apart the tissue. To minimize heat transfer to surrounding tissue and reduce collateral heat damage, the duration of laser beam on the tissue can be controlled in very short pulse as less than 1 millisecond. CO2 laser beam can be precisely controlled and the thermal damage can be of 0.1mm beyond the beam, veterinarians can operate precisely in every laser procedure easily.
CO2 surgical laser has been widely used in veterinary surgery procedures. The common clinic applications of CO2 laser include declaws, tumor removal, spays and neuter, and amputations.
Declaws – Scalpel blade or a nail trimmer is the traditional way of declaws, that was painful and time consuming. Laser surgery to declaw will make cats have little pain.
Ear Hematoma – One of the CO2 laser features, selectively and gently going through layers of tissue, makes the CO2 laser excellent for ear hematoma due to the small opening needed to drain the fluid.
Skin Tumor – Laser can completely ablate the small tumors lesion and make pets have less discomfort during the recovering time.
Dog Neuter – CO2 laser can also treat dog neuters due to the advantages of minimal bleeding and less pain.
Amputation – CO2 laser is particularly good at amputations. Minimal bleeding during the laser surgery allows the surgery to perform much faster.
Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1 Features
- Sealed-off CO 2 laser technology
- CW, Pulse and Super Pulse Operation Modes
- Thin Film Key Switch, Microprocessor Controlled
- Alphanumeric Message Display
- 7-joint spring balanced articulated arm
- Pilot Beam Of Diode Laser
- Safety Protection with automatic alarm
Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1 Treatment range:
The CO2 laser therapy apparatus is suitable extensively in departments as dermatological, ENT, gynecological and general surgical for cautery and vaporization treatment.
- General Surgery: haemangioma, adipoma, steatoma, rectal cancer
- Oral Surgery: epulis, buccal haemangioma, mucous cyst, lichen planum
- Otolaryngology: auricle vegetation, nose tumour and tumor of paranasal sinus, benign tumour of oropharynx, gular haemangioma, vocal polyp, laryngo-carcinoma, chronic pharyngitis, chronic rhinitis, chronic laryngitis
- Urology: meatus urinary condyloma, redundant prepuce, caruncle of urethra, polyp of penis
- Gynecology: myoma of uterus, cervical erosion, cervical polyp, vagina condyloma
- Dermatology: wart, common wart, venereal wart, herpes labial, herpes zoster, nevus pigment,
- Cosmetology: dispel wringkle tache, stains of face nevus, vegetation and underarm odour
Specifications of Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1
- Light type: Sealed off CO2 laser beam
- Spectra wavelength: 10.6 um
- Power: 0.5 to 15 Watt
- CO2 tube life-span: > 1000 hours
- Working mode: CW, Single Pulse, Repeat Pulse, Super pulse
- Control Panel: LCD display with think film key switch
- Peak power: 100 Watt
- Delivery mechanism: 7 joints spring balanced articulated arm support
- Working radius: 110cm
- Power: 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
Interested in knowing more about Portable Type Veterinary CO2 Laser Surgical System BS-COL1?
Please contact us for more information.