MiniWaveTM Radial Pulse Therapy Device
Introducing the MiniWave Radial Pulse Therapy Device, the latest technology and equipment now available at LUMSAIL MEDICAL
Download Miniwave APP for Pro version
(You can update Miniwave APP to the latest version (V 3.0) in App Store, Click & Download All Protocols)
Shockwave therapy is a modern and highly effective treatment method. The term shockwave refers to high energy sound waves.
In modern pain therapy, these shock waves are conducted from the place of their generation – the shockwave therapy device and handpiece – to the painful body regions, where they apply their healing effects.
Shockwaves accelerate the healing process by activating the body’s self-healing capacities.
They stimulate the metabolism and improve the blood circulation. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals.
MiniWaveTM Radial Pulse Therapy Device Indications
- Epicondylitis Lateralis
- Fasciitis Plantaris
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- Trigger Points
- Trochanteric Tendonitis
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Cellulite Reduction
- Erectile Dysfunction
MiniWaveTM Radial Pulse Therapy Device Features and Benefits
- The smallest shock wave therapy device
- High mobility
- Pre-set protocols
- Human-friendly design
- Rich transmitters, all made of high-tech alloy
- Adapt to world-scope electric specification, from AC110V to AC240V
MiniWaveTM Radial Pulse Therapy Device Specifications
- Main unit dimension: 200 (width) x 230 (length) x 78 (height) mm
- Main unit weight: 1.27Kg
- Applicator dimension: 210 (length) x 50 (diameter) mm
- Applicator weight: 0.6Kg
- Energy: 10 – 150mJ, totally 9 levels
- Frequency: 1 – 14Hz, totally 9 levels
- Pulse Mode: Continuous
- Output channel: Dual-channel output, max 2 applicators connected
- Transmitter: 6 fully alloy made transmitters 6mm / 15mm B /15mm U / 15mm F / 25mm / 36mm
- Applicator lifespan: 2 million shots or more
- Transmitter lifespan: 300K shots or more
- Control panel on main unit: Finger-swing touch control with OLED screen
- Control panel on applicator: 5-buttons panel with OLED screen
- Pre-set protocols: 5 protocols, programmable
- Foot pedal: Optional accessory
- Firmware upgradable: Yes, via SD card
- Power: 250W, AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Packing: High-quality gift box (OEM is available).
Interested in knowing more about MiniWaveTM (Basic) Radial Pulse Therapy Device?
Please contact us for more information.