MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment
Introducing the MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment, the latest technology and equipment now available at LUMSAIL MEDICAL
APP Download for your Miniwave Pro
(Version 2.0.4 for Android) (Version 2.0.6 for Android) (for IOS, Click & Download All Protocols)
Shock wave therapy does not apply electric shock. The MiniWave RSWT is applied by holding a lightweight handpiece against the skin, creating a unique radial wave that penetrates the surrounding target tissue.
Energy is spread over a large surface area. The intensity of treatment can be controlled at variable hertz (Hz) or frequencies of 1 to 21 cycles / sec and provides impulses of 10 to 190 millijoules (mJ).
Chronic and difficult cases of plantar fasciitis, rotator-cuff tendinopathy, Achilles tendinopathy, patellar tendinopathy and tennis elbow are some of the common conditions to treat using this RSWT Radial Shock Wave Threapy technology.
MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Indications
MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Features and Benefits
The MINIWAVE provides a durable easy to use applicator system. The applicator head features a bright LED display with ergonomic and intuitive power control and frequency control. The applicator has a 2 million plus pulse lifespan and comes with 6 different sized therapy transmitters. A travel case is also included.
- Painless treatment
- Drug-free treatment
- Lasting results
- High mobility
- Easy to use
- Pre-set protocols
- Human-friendly design
- Controlled manually or remotely by APP for mobile or tablet
MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment Specifications
- Main unit dimension: 200 (width) x 230 (length) x 78 (height) mm
- Main unit weight: 1.27Kg
- Applicator dimension: 210 (length) x 50 (diameter) mm
- Applicator weight: 0.6Kg
- Energy: 10 – 190mJ, stepping 10mJ
- Frequency: 1 – 21Hz, stepping 1 Hz
- Pulse Mode: Continuous
- Output channel: Dual-channel output, max 2 applicators connected
- Transmitter: 6 fully alloy made transmitters 6mm / 15mm B /15mm U / 15mm F / 25mm / 36mm
- Applicator lifespan: 2 million shots or more
- Transmitter lifespan: 300K shots or more
- Control panel on main unit: Finger-swing touch control with OLED screen
- Control panel on applicator: 5-buttons panel with OLED screen
- Pre-set protocols: 5 protocols, programmable
- Foot pedal: Optional accessory
- Firmware upgradable: Yes, via SD card
- Bluetooth: Yes, available on Pro or Max version
- Application on mobile device: Yes, available on Pro version
- Power: 250W, AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F5 AC250V, 3A
- Packing: Aluminum hand case with shaped foam
Interested in knowing more about MiniWave Pro Dual Channel RSWT Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment?
Please contact us for more information.