6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N
Introducing the 6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N from LUMSAIL MEDICAL.
The BS-3200N facial skin analysis system utilizes skin care photographic imaging tool that provides clinical measurement of surface and subsurface facial skin conditions, using digital images technologies via RGB visible light, PL polarized light, Dark Pigmentation Image, Brown Facial Image, Red Facial Image and UV spectrum.
In use by cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical and skin care professionals, the BS-3200N system is a self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, examining the complexion for wrinkles, spots, pores, texture, porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores), UV spots (characteristic of photodamage, typically from overexposure to sun), pigmented spots and acne.
Additionally, it grades an individual’s skin features relative to others of the same age and skin type. The system has the functions of imaging and analysis helps medical and skin care professionals develop more targeted treatment programs, communicate more effectively with clients, and better track treatment outcomes. Based on the recorded profile, the client’s facial rejuvenation program can also include optimized recommendations for ongoing skin care health, with the imaging as an invaluable aid in monitoring complexion vitality and checking effectiveness of the skin care regimen over time.
6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N Steps For Usage:
6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N Features:
- Fully support Windows10/8/7 operating system, and latest computers
- Full 1920P (2K) resolution, support as much as 100 Inch TV set to display full face skin details.
- 6 (six) facial skin images instead of original 3 images, with new red, brown and specific derma layer skin image.
- Support sliding window to display 2 spectrums of face image on same view
- Much more intelligent skin area selection tool, to simplify the analysis process
- Camera resolution upgrade to 20 million pixel
- 6x optical lens to ensure sharpness and accurate of skin image under high resolution.
- Optional built-in printer and moisture pen, easy to control in software
- Easy configuration of camera to adapt to different skin color and type
- Long-time lifecycle of back-light by adopting the latest OSRAM LED light source
6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N Specifications:
- Illumination (RGB): 8,800 Lux
- Fluorescent tube life cycle: ≥9000 h
- Color temperature: 7200 K
- Light: White light (RGB), Polarized light (PL), Ultraviolet light (UV)
- Image features: 1/1.7″CCD sensitization device, 20M Pixels
- Max resolutions: 4000*3000 pix
- Signal output interface: 0
- Video output mode: NTSC/PAL
- Preview output mode: 16:9
- Dimension: 40CM*30CM*35CM
- Weight: 12Kg
- Working environment: 10-35 Celsius degrees
- Power specification: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz, 80Watts
- Operation Interface: Multi-language software
- Computer operating system: Windows XP/Windows 7/8/10
- Software install requirement: CPU: Pentium 4 or Core 2 Duo≥6GHz
- Memory: ≥2GBytes
- Free Hard disk space: ≥2GBytes
- Monitor resolution: ≥1920*1200 pixels
Interested in knowing more about 6 Spectrum Facial Skin Analyzer BS-3200N?
Please contact us for more information.