Derma Roller BS-DRS with OEM/ODM Service
The Derma Roller (or skin roller) has the features of a precision engineered medical instrument, with the ease of use necessary to use this in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It is based upon a simple hand held roller which has 192 or more surgical steel micro-needles which are able to part the pores of the top layer of the skin without damaging it. The pores close again around an hour later, but during that time, your skin is significantly better able to absorb and benefit from skin creams and lotions. Dermaroller is used for therapy on the applications as Acne scars, Aged and sun damaged skin, Facial and crow’s-feet lines and wrinkles, Stretch marks.
Derma Roller BS-DRS with OEM/ODM Service Applications:
* Stretch Mark Removal and Stretch Mark Treatment
* Acne Scar Removal
* Anti Wrinkle Treatment / Anti Aging
* Hair Loss Treatment or Hair Restoration
* Surgical Scar Removal
* Cellulite Treatment and Cellulite Reduction
* Skin Rejuvenation and acne treatment
Derma Roller BS-DRS with OEM/ODM Service Technical Specification
- Skin-entry Depth: 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.5mm/1mm/2mm/0.2mm
- Cells Regenerations
- Complexion Improvement
- Decrease slender Lines
- Lighten Color Spot
- Dark Sore Concave-convex Hole
- Nutrition Input
- Pore Thinning
- Pregnancy Lines
- Hair Produce
Interested in knowing more about Derma Roller BS-DRS with OEM/ODM Service?
Please contact us for more information.