5 Frequency Body Composition Analyzer BS-BCA3
Introducing the 5 Frequency Body Composition Analyzer BS-BCA3
Body Composition Analyzer is designed to calculate regional body composition, empowering healthcare professionals to better determine health risk associated with visceral and abdominal fat. The BS-BCA3 model is based on the latest statistics method DXA, which analyzes human body composition including fat, weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), none-fat and other health indicators through direct segmental multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance analysis method(DSM-BIA). BS-BCA3 adopts more than five frequencies through 10Hz to over 500KHz, which can help analyze both intracellular water and extracellular water ratio, thus give accurate data of BMI, BMR, Edema Index, as well as detailed segmental data. It also gives bone info (Skeletal Muscle), and visceral fat ratio.
When a body touches an electrode, contact resistance occurs, and it is important to control the contact resistance in order to correctly measure the resistance in a body. Because the electrode method of BS-BCA3 model, which has separated the current and voltage, always begins measurement at the same points in wrists and ankles, reproducibility is very high and also, correct measurements can be made, for they are not affected by contact resistance occurring from skin.
The BS-BCA3 model uses wide frequency points to detect body status, without using experience data, which ensures the analysis data is scientific and accurate. This machine is widely used in hospitals, clinics, and beauty salons. It can give out very detailed target to keep fit and healthy.
5 Frequency Body Composition Analyzer BS-BCA3 Features
- With 5 testing frenquencies: 5,50,100, 250,500KHz
- 8 electrode, whole body testing
- High resolution color TFT touch LCD
- Automatic weight scale
- Segmental analysis for muscle,fat and bone
- With viscereal fat evaluation
- Easy data management from your PC
- No Emperical Estimations
- 50 Second Tests: Quickly measure fat, muscle and water levels in less than 1 minute. Do not submerge in liquid. No pinch. No discomfort. Simply stand on the device and hold the electrode in the hand.
5 Frequency Body Composition Analyzer BS-BCA3 Specifications
- Measurement Method: Multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance analysis (MFBIA)
- Electrode: 8-Point Tactile Electrode System
- Measurement item: Right arm, left arm, body, right leg, left leg
Basic Items: Bodyweight (auto detected), Intracellular water, Extracellular water, Total Body Water(TBW), Protein, Bone Mass, Fat Mass, Percent Body Fat (PBF), Muscle Mass, Skeletal Muscle, Fat Free Mass (FFM), Visceral Fat Index,Percent Body Protein/Bone/Water, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Edema Index (EXF/TF), Fitness score, Body Shape Graph, Body Age
Segmental Analysis: Segmental Fat, Segmental Muscle, Segmental Bone
Muscle Analysis: Skeletal muscle level , Upper-Lower Balance, Left-Right Balance
Weight Management: Target Weight, Weight Control, Fat Control, Muscle Control
Obesity Analysis: BMI Grade, PBF grade, WHR type
Nutrition Analysis: Protein, Fat, Mineral Level
Impedance of Each Segments & Frequencies
- Resistance Scope: 100~1000Ω
- Power Supply: AC 100-220V, 50Hz
- Display: 4′(800*600) color TFT touch LCD
- Height Range: 50~200cm (1 ft. 8 in.~6 ft.7 in. )
- Weight Range: 10~200kg (22 ~ 441lbs.)
- Age Range: 7~99