Your privacy is critically important to us. At Automattic, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- Our websites ;
- Our mobile applications
- Other products and services that are available on or through our websites
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
To assess and improve the SERVICE.
To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and devices.
To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase; provide software updates and technical notices.
To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because of the importance of the communications, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards, provide shuttle services and cover you with insurance if it is a necessity when you enter our events or contests.
To assist you on recording, analyzing, modifying and storing information including data about you, your daily activities and the activity results calculated from the data above. Moreover, we will support you on editing and accessing the data and activity results, when you share this information with your family, caregivers, and health care professionals.
To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE.
To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
Any other purposes with your consent.